Learning to work in the current world automatically brings with it the responsibility to protect and guide that information and use it judiciously. Since we provide a set of very specific services, our aim is to ensure that your needs are met, while also conserving our integrity and maintaining both, the privacy of our clients and our team. In this regard, there are several important facets to web/app development and marketing on the internet that govern the holistic application of our set up.
- Our primary use of information is governed by what the client shares with us, in terms of their projected need for their website and this information forms the base of our work.
- Our research checks for any strongly similar content, ensuring that competitive bases are perused sufficiently to ensure that the development of our client’s property is stand alone, unique and correctly used.
- The information base is then used by us to develop and improve the baseline, giving us the relevant details at various junctures.
- We keep logs of your communication with us to ensure there is an ongoing check on how and when we addressed your specific concerns across the development meetings
- We encourage our clients to control and adjust the kind of changes they would like to see on the page and be integral to the development process, because this in turn guides our process of personalizing your ideas.
- With regard to our information technology techniques, we create a stiff upper lip policy. Considering that most information available to us is a matter of competence and determines the kind of products we can create, we have a need-to-know policy on matters of intricate technical development and access is restricted to our team only.
- The information we hold is guarded and retained until the release of the final product, at the end of which, our records are modified to indicate the dates of business and only minimal specifics, making sure our clients are protected against IP Thefts