SEO Content Writer
A content writer is a creative professional who understands how the major search engines work and what people are searching for when they visit particular websites. Their job is to ensure that their clients’ content is relevant enough to create interest for consumers, plus answer any of their questions and possibly convert them into a customer. Content writers have a number of skills including:
- Excellent overall writing skills in a number of different styles/tones Impeccable spelling and grammar
- A deep understanding of consumers and what motivates them online Great research, organizational, and learning skills
- High comprehension of software like Microsoft Word and Google Docs Familiarity with keyword placement and other SEO best practices
- Some experience with online marketing and lead generation
- An understanding of formatting articles on the web
Additionally, content writers are passionate learners since they write about a variety of topics and types of businesses. Their ability to take complex information and turn it into easy-to-understand copy is an essential aspect of any project.
We are looking to hire SEO Executives who will work under an experienced Digital Marketing Manager.
We are highly conscious of our company’s reputation and we would like ONLY white hat approach to digital marketing.
- On-page & Off-page SEO activity
- Work on SEO, SMM, SMO, OMR and PPC
- Good understanding of Guest posting and blogging.
- High-quality link building
- Social Bookmarking
- Manage PPC campaigns
- Content marketing
- Competitor Analysis
- Maintain log and report daily digital marketing efforts to Digital Marketing Manager
- Good experience in using various SEO tools
- High-quality link building experience
- Good knowledge of Google Analytics
- Knowledge and experience of inbound marketing
- SEO/SMO/Digital marketing course from any reputed institute will be an advantage
- Experience in HTML& CSS, especially H tags placement, code optimization from spiders point of view
- Agile and keeps abreast with the latest developments in organic search algorithms
Business Development Manager
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Develop entry level staff into valuable salespeople
- Basic knowledge of search engines and ranking factors
- Basic understanding of search marketing and marketing principles and /or disciplines
- Intelligent with the ability to multitask
- Must be detail oriented with strong attention to follow-through on tasks assigned
- Comfortable with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel proficiency a must)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Intermediate knowledge of HTML/CSS is a plus
Salary no bar for deserving candidates, Fresher may applyApply Now
Key skills for marketing executives
- Good teamwork skills
- Communication skills
- Good organisation and planning skills
- Commercial awareness
- Numerical skills
- IT skills
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Corel Draw, Illustrator
- web and mobile banners
- Experience as a graphic designer or in a related field.
- A strong eye for visual composition.
- Ability to create theme-based graphics to post on Instagram and Facebook
- Identify innovative marketing ideas, contests and promotions to engage with core audience